HR Advisory & Compliance
Personalized HR Guidance You Can Trust. Build an environment that will help your employees and business thrive. All while ensuring compliance
Transparency & Flexibility to Manage your Global Workforce
HR Audit & Compliance | Staffline Bangladesh
We often recommend to our customers to undertake an HR audit as a first step in the HR outsourcing process. An HR audit can give a baseline for prioritizing an organization's human resource requirements and goals in the future. During an HR audit, a Staffline HR consultant conducts a thorough, well-rounded assessment and analysis of the following HR areas:
• Legal Compliance
• Posting Requirements & Record Keeping and
• Compensation/Pay Equity
• Employee Relations, Recruitment and Hiring
• Employee Engagement/Development
• Communication, Benefits, Termination
• Performance Appraisal Systems/Management
• Policies and Procedures/Employee Handbook
Administrative Compliance | Staffline Bangladesh
Even if a company is successful in avoiding personnel decisions and payroll methods that may violate private antidiscrimination and wage and hour legislation, federal and state administrative authorities also oversee private enterprise in these areas, as well as mandatory employee benefits.
Employers who learn of an enforcement action or an audit by one or more of the above authorities are frequently surprised and unaware of their duties or the consequences of noncompliance. In reality, noncompliance penalties are severe, and Department of Labor fines may be enormous. Failure to satisfy Workers' Compensation duties results in catastrophic fines in the event of enforcement.
In reviewing these areas, the Staffline HR consultant determines whether an organization is in compliance with not only federal and state laws, but also local employment laws. An HR audit examines the employee handbook, job descriptions, offer letters, training materials and disciplinary documents. The also consultant determines whether an organization is in compliance with federal, state and local employment laws. In some cases, there isn't a question of compliance but whether a process could be improved.
We Also offer a wide range of customizable solutions designed to meet your needs, including:
· Employee handbook and other written policies.
· Processes of Hiring.
· Processes for handling employee complaints and performing workplace investigations.
· Establish systems and processes to improve operations.
· Management Techniques.
· Employee Performance Measurement.
· Measures to Reduce Legal Liability Exposure.
· Compliance with State and Federal Laws.
· Performance enhancement and training.
· HR Evaluations using Problem-Solving Techniques.